Welcome to the
Fisheries Inventory Data Queries (FIDQ)
Select the information you require from the Fisheries Data Warehouse. Use the integrated
feature for tips on using the database queries effectively and details on the data available. You can navigate with the quick links to the left of the page, or, if you're not sure which query you need, you can read the short descriptions provided below and select your query from there.
Watershed Code query- query for information on location of streams, lakes, wetlands and coastlines
TRIM Mapsheet query
- for waterbody data of specific TRIM mapsheet areas
- includes references to RAB codes and stream lengths
- lake statistics such as perimeter, depth, area, elevation
FISS (Fisheries Information Summary System)
: Thematic or full reports for waterbody(ies) designed to be used in conjunction with hardcopy FISS maps.
- listing of species in lakes and streams with referenced source
- a report of references for FISS records for whole watersheds
Report Server- generate a full or customized report of all FISS data for a given waterbody
Spatial FISS Point Files
: generate and download a CSV file for producing FISS based maps using your own GIS software
FISS Points Files- Thematic and Non-Thematic files
Fish Stocking and Escapements
- location, amount and species of released fish, historic to very recent
Physical, Fish, Obstructions Queries - three seperate queries to access detailed information on survey streams
Stream Classification Information Query - key information for inventory sampled sites including fish caught, channel width, gradient and UTM
FDIS Project Query
- query by Project or Agency Name to find the number of records for any FDIS Project.
Individual Fish Data
Lake and Stream Individual Fish Query
- search waterbodies for individual fish data including length, weight, age and maturity.
Chemical, Physical & Fish query
- chemical data such as pH, TDS, hydrogen sulfide, secchi disc, physical data such as area, volume, depth and information on fish caught in surveyed lakes
- download and view bathymetric (depth) maps for lakes
Species Names and Codes
- get the latest listing of the common names, latin names and species codes
- Internet Map Server application with online maps and access to Fisheries Data Warehouse